More up-to-date news is coming ...
2018 financial year
We have provided financial support to projects that include:
• Finalisation of RAWCS project for Butterfly Kids (from last year’s Bookfest);
• Support for the library at the KNGO Cambodia project;
• Support for the Salvation Army through a number of donations;
• Coolum State High School –Speech night prizes, NYSF student and Pride of Workmanship;
• Koala Crusaders contribution to drone purchase;
• Prostate Cancer Research Foundation (Queensland Branch);
• University of the Sunshine Coast Rotary Scholarship Scheme (now a Gold Donor);
• Thompson Institute Children’s Therapy Room;
• Rotary Foundation – through members’ donations;
• Noosa Surf Club Sea Horse Nippers;
• Second NYSF student from Good Shepherd Lutheran College;
• Rotary Youth Driver Awareness (RYDA) Program
Our fundraising activities has allowed Noosa Daybreak to make a difference in both the local community as well as more widely – a real team effort.